Due to Covid-19 all our cruises tours for 2020 won’t be operated. During August 2020, we will publish our 2021 cruises tours dates & prices.
Visit South America on an exceptional cruise on the luxury cruise liner ‘Ms Westerdam’!
South America, a continent that combines the exotic and the mysterious, the vibrant and the colorful, and – of course, the natural. It’s a fascinating mixture of cultures, beauty and nostalgia.
We’ll travel on a captivating journey from seductive Lima, lofty Cusco and the mysterious Machu Picchu Falls in Peru, through charming Santiago de Chile, where we’ll board our indulgent cruise to some of the world’s most beautiful destinations on the continent of South America, Cape Horn with its multiple islands, the rolling hills of the Falkland Islands and the world’s most stunning fjords in Chile. We’ll definitely not give up on the amazing architecture of Old Montevideo, and also enjoy mesmerizing Buenos Aires. Combine all this with a delightful This memorable trip is for travelers with an appetite for adventure, wonderful landscapes, natural marvels and a desire to discover new experiences. And to top it all – a luxurious, pampering, leisurely cruise.
The MS Westerdam is one of the most beautiful ships in the world – and one of the newest in Holland America’s new luxury fleet.
• 11 stateroom decks
• Restaurants and lounges with large, panoramic windows
• An elegant Boutique
• New bar area in the atrium
• Modern theater with shows every night
• All the staterooms display Holland America’s concept of comfort
• All guests have window staterooms. (Balcony staterooms are available at extra cost)
• Deluxe comfortable beds from the “Mariner’s Dream” range, with quality bedding
• Plush toweling robes
• TV and DVD (bring a selection from home or borrow free from the ship’s library)
• Plentiful cupboard and storage space
• Complimentary fresh fruit daily in your stateroom
• Tea, coffee, juices available for your enjoyment 24 hours a day
• Complimentary shoeshine service
• Tasty, abundant kosher meals
The ship also has a variety of theaters, musicians and bars galore, a casino, spa, health club, pool and Jacuzzi as well as a full staff of entertainers on call daily.