Kosher 4-star hotel in Austrian Alps holiday resort Saalbach Hinterglemm, under the supervision of the Kashrus Komitees Khal Yisroel Rabbi A. Y. Schwartz, Vienna.
The hotel offers a range of comfortable and stylish rooms with huge windows framing the Alps.
- beth midrash well endowed with sfurim
- 2 swimming pools and spa area separated
- five course menu on Shabbes
- all beds can be separated
- Nat’lan in every room
- mikweh nashim and mikweh for men
- 2 pools: an indoor pool and an all year open and heated outdoorpool
- seperate areas for ladies & men
- 7 saunas and a Hammam
- Skydeck with panorama sauna, sun terrace, relaxation room, four-poster bed in the reed garden, dipping pools, Rain Dance showers
- Massage, facial and body treatments
On Passover no kitniyos, no gebrokts, and only hand-matzos are served.
Information is based on Alpen-Karawanserai Hotel website >